One mama's Perspective on Living Lightly on our Earth

Sharing information, products and experiences to help keep our children safe, green and happy!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Thanks Jenn!

Just thought I'd take a minute to thank my sister, Jenn, for everything she has been putting into Abby Sprouts these last months. Definitely could not have done all these outdoor festivals and markets without her. She even designed the Abby Sprouts banner that resides on top this blog and our store site. She's the one who quickly removes my terribly spelled posts on Facebook too! One of these days I'll learn to re-read but with Abby running around it's all done in a hurry.

Thanks Jenn!

Now I've almost finished a carton of Mocha Fudge Certified Organic Ice Cream from Avalon Dairy while typing that but it's soo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment