How can you limit your baby or child's exposure to the harmful UV Rays without coating them in toxic cream?
- Wear a Wide Brim Sun Hat
- Use Natural Sunscreen like Green Beaver or Badger Brands formulating with zinc oxide to create a physical block from UVA and UVB.
- Avoid Peak Sun Hours When Possible (12-4pm) and get out in the mornings and evenings instead
- Wear UV Protection Swim wear at the beach, back yard or outdoor pools.
- Find Shade
- Wear light clothing
- Remember to Reapply Sunscreen every couple of hours and after swimming or you will increase your chance of sun burns for sure.
- Use Eye protection like Babiators to protect your child's eyes
- Pack lots of water for outdoor hikes, beach days etc