One mama's Perspective on Living Lightly on our Earth

Sharing information, products and experiences to help keep our children safe, green and happy!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Spiders have it made.


As my sister and I were scrambling to get everyone outside before the day faded to night this afternoon she calls out: "Grow another arm already"

I thought.. with baby in one arm and sock less toddler anxious to get outside... How great would it be to be a spider and have so many arms you could get so much done. Now I've mastered almost everything with one hand but putting on children's socks is just not a one handed job.

Needless to say the dog got out too but a midst the chaos the kid's had a great play- in daylight!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I know what you mean! I think every mom out there wishes she had an extra pair of arms, woudn't that make our lives easier? :)

    ReplyDelete