When you're shopping for cloth diapers it can be overwhelming at first but quickly becomes fun to dress your baby in adorable diapers.
Here's what you need to get started:
- 18-24 Cloth Diapers
- 6 Boosters for overnight or outings
- 24-36 Cloth Wipes (you can't really have enough of these!)
- Cloth Diaper Safe Laundry Detergent (Save yourself time, do it right from the start)
- 1-2 Wet Bags for keeping soiled diapers in while you're out
- 1-2 Pail Liners (1 for sure, 2 if you want one while the other is washing)
Items that you may find really helpful when cloth diapering but not everyone uses all of these. I suggest keeping some cloth diaper safe diaper cream on hand so you won't be tempted to use something else and later have to scrub it out of your diapers (that's not fun!).
- Fleece Liners to use with Diaper cream or for stay dry feeling
- Funk Rock Ammonia Bouncer (to combat smelly diapers)
- Bummis Bio-Soft Flushable Liners (for easy clean up)
- Wipe Cubes for making reusable wipes
If you need a hand getting started, send me an email.